The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What to blog about...

Well, summer has begun. Yesterday, it was 101*. We started our summer vacation a day early. We went to CT for Aunt Terri's graduation. I think the highlight of the week was going to Rain Forest Cafe. (and swimming in the hotel pool, of course!) After dropping Dean off back at home, the kids and I left right away for Blowing Rock, NC to visit Grandpa & Grammy, and the Wolf cousins! We especially enjoyed our walk around Bass Lake. The kids even got to wade into the lake and pick a few water lilys! (Grandpa's doing!) We have been back home for about a week now. It has been surprisingly quiet and peaceful! We've had a lot of great family time, too! We all went to see the movie 'Cars'. It was very good! We tried to go to the drive-in but it was sold out, so we finally made it to the 9:40 showing at the theatre. Even Roan stayed up for it! Dean also bought the board game, "Clue", so we've played that a few times. We've had some thunderstorms lately that has twice caused us to lose our electricity. Try playing the board game 'Life' on the floor by the front door for light! I took pictures this past Sunday at church for a slide show on Father's day. That was fun, but since then I have been in MAJOR pain. My neck is KILLING me. I don't know what I did to it. There was no obvious point of injury. It just gets worse everytime I sleep. For two days I was hopped up on alternating IBU Profen and Tylenol, then yesterday I started taking an anti-imflamatory so no more IBU Profen. Today, tylenol by itself just ain't cutting it, so I've added a hot-patch. When will it end??? Today, Dean and I need to make final decisions for Alyssa's birthday party in less that two weeks. Also, next week I will be reuninting with a long lost childhood friend! (Well, maybe not lost, but out of touch!) How am I doing Deborah?

2 Comments:

Blogger D's Paper Studio said...

Doing good...doing good. Looking forward to more genius!

5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "plus sign" in the temperature reading. As if one needed reassurance that the intense heat did not signify NEGATIVE 101.

- Dean

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home