The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Friday, June 30, 2006

This one's for you, babe!

So, my hubby tells me my blog is getting stale. I say the kids are at camp, it's been quiet, there's nothing to blog about. He says blog about anything or nothing, then he says 'Geez, woman, you call yourself a blogger?" So, here it is honey....you asked for it! One year ago, our kids left for camp. We decided that week was the perfect time to redecorate their rooms. It was a really big deal. Alyssa and Kai shared a room and Roan was still in the nursery. It was time for Alyssa to have her own 'girly' room and for the boys to move in together. It was a HUGE undertaking. I can't believe we did it in only 5 days! One thing Dean wanted to do in the boys room was a floor to ceiling mural of a dinosaur. Now, technically I'm all for it. Dean is an awesome artist and I knew it would be great in the end. IN THE END. See, I also know something else about Dean. I told him I only wanted him to do it if it would be FINISHED that week. He said it would. I said, "Really, I mean it!" He said, "Lay off me woman, I said I'd finish it!" Just kidding, he didn't say that, but he was probably thinking it! Anyway, ladies and gentleman, this is our mural exactly one year later:
He's still dripping, has pencil teeth and spine ridges, not to mention the poor thing is BLIND! Love you, honey! Thanks for the dinosa mu.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lay off me woman! I said I'd finish it.

- Dean

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LMBO!

We have stuff like that around here too. FOr the record--your hubby is stinking TALENTED! That is awesome, finished or not...

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

hahahah....dinosa mu.....

9:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Andrea!

hahahah....dinosa mu.....

Amy

7:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home