The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The ABC's of Me

This was in response to a blog challenge on TwoPeas. I must say this was an interesting challenge! I wasn't going to do it. I thought it would be too difficult to come up with something for every letter in the alphabet. (and it was!) But, I also have a tendency to only list my negative attributes and have a hard time listing my positive ones! But I do have them! So, I decided to take the challenge, for my sake really, to make me think about what's good about me instead of always dwelling on what I need to fix! In all fairness, I did have to add a few negatives, though, because that's just life. I'm not perfect. Not yet, anyway! ;)

Angie
Brunette
Creative
Dreamer
Expressive
Florida born
Geek
Humble
Impatient
Jesus follower
Kitten lover
Loquatious
Musical
Night-owl
Often Online
Perceptive
Quiet seeker
Reader
Sci-Fi Chick
Tall Thirty-something
Undisciplined
Voluptuous
Wife
X-rayed
Yellow-bellied
Zaboni's mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep saying that I am going to do this..I really need to!

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home