The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Budding Photographer?

I've always loved photography. Since I got my first camera around the age of 11 or so, I loved taking pictures. My week spot, though, is NO patience. My son, Kai, just started a project at school. He had to hang a hummingbird feeder and observe it, filling out an observation sheet every week. When we first started seeing hummingbirds, we were very excited and I wanted to get a picture. And I got one! I was very proud of myself although, the picture wasn't great because I had to take it through a screen. I tried to sit out on the steps, but the hummingbirds wouldn't come while I was there, and I didn't have the patience to wait long enough for them to get used to me being there. The next day I went out and while I was gone, Kai and Alyssa decided to wait out the hummingbirds on the steps. Their patience was rewarded! Kai took several beautiful pictures of them, and his turned out so much better than mine! Way to go Kai! Here they are:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Awesome pictures by Kai!

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home