The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

First Day of School!

Well, I sent the kiddos off to school today! I know, this isn't the best picture, but it's all I have! LOL! Don't be fooled by Kai's expression either, he's actually very excited. He loves school. He was sad when it ended last year and very glad to be going back.
As an update on the AC, we are finally getting a new unit this morning! YAY! We've been without AC all week and Tuesday it was so hot that we actually stayed in a hotel for the night. But, would someone please tell me where the $4000 is going to come from? I will give 'props' to our friend Chris who referred us to a friend who will save us at least $500. All of Dean's research was coming up with the cost being at LEAST $4500. So, there is that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

short skirt!!! And I'm the crazy one! ;-)

12:11 AM

 
Blogger Angie said...

They're skorts! And you try to find shorts these days that cover all those long legs! I NEVER buy actual skirts for just that reason! LOL!

7:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're getting so big! I love them! I hope they enjoy school this year. Angie, you are a great writer! I especially liked the piece on "maam" and your questions and answers. They were great! Love ya, Mom aka Grammy

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home