The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

War On The Homefront?

Look-Up Lodge here I come! This weekend I'm going to a ladies retreat. I am SO looking forward to it. I went last year. It was at the same place and we had an awesome time. Also, Dean recently spent two 3-day weekends in a row away at Marathons, so I'm really looking forward to my trip. Of course I'll miss them. Obviously.

This week I've been working on the Tot-Trade. For those who don't know, this is a huge bi-annual consignment sale. I've been doing it for about 3 years to save money for our big family trip to Disney. After this one, I'll do one more, then maybe I'll be done. I'm getting tired of them.

We've had an interesting week dealing with one of our children who shall remain nameless. It left Dean considering the strength of his right hook, and me contemplating how nice a LONG walk would be. Then we decided the wise parental choice would be putting said child on restriction. Let's just say, this week led Dean to buy the book "Ending the Homework Wars".

Roan Quote: Roan was eating oatmeal for breakfast and sneezed. He called me in and said, “Mommy, I ‘bless you’d’ all over the table!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home