The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Chris Sligh In Concert

If you watch American Idol, you know who Chris Sligh is. He is one of the Top Ten. He has been voted out but will go on tour with the group when the season ends. For now, though, he is home for a bit. He performed tonight at our church with his band "Half Past Forever". This is the first concert he has done since his appearance on American Idol and the only one scheduled in South Carolina (or so I'm told). Kai, Alyssa and I went to the concert. The kids love American Idol and were excited to see Chris. We had a lot of fun. The kids were right in the front row! Alyssa bought a t-shirt and got it autographed. Kai bought a t-shirt and an autographed CD. I had a great time with my kiddo's tonight! Click HERE if you'd like to see a brief clip of Chris in concert earlier this eveing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! Is that the only clip you have? that was amazing!!! Must see more!!

aaaaaaah

11:57 PM

 
Blogger steve-o-meter said...

Hey there, I am the administrator of Chris-Sligh.info

Is it okay for me to maybe use this picture that you have? I can crop your daughter out if it makes you uncomfortable!

Thank you for getting this, amazing info here!!

12:05 AM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Sorry, that's all I have! Steve-o-meter-sure!

7:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alyssa and Chris! Sweet!

- Dean

12:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home