The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Break

Last week was spring break and we went to the zoo for the first time since last summer. May I say I love the Riverbanks Zoo! I brought my camera and as usual took way more pics of the animals than my kids!














We also saw the 3D version of ‘Meet the Robinsons’. We really enjoyed the movie and the 3D was very good quality. Amy and her kids came on Friday for the weekend. Amy came to work with me and scrapped while Dean took all five kids on a hike through the woods. They especially loved playing in the creek. Then on Sunday after church we went to Macaroni Grill as Kai’s choice for his birthday which is today. He will have a party and a sleepover in two weeks with his friends. He is 9. Happy Birthday Kai!

This Friday night we will be going to a concert. Chris Sligh (American Idol Top Ten) will be at our church. Very cool, should be fun. Then on Saturday morning, Alyssa and I are going to Raleigh to attend Andrea’s house warming party. We are going to have a girls day complete with manicures and pedicures and I’ll get to spend a lot of one-on-one with my eldest and only daughter. Can’t wait. And speaking of Andrea………(drum roll please)…………She’s engaged!

Congratulations Andrea! We love you! Jerry, best decision you ever made! She’s a keeper! We love you, too, and the kids are very excited about their Uncle Jerry!

Roan Quote: One of the presents Kai got for his birthday was 'The Claw', a tabletop candy machine. The kids love it and have been playing with it a lot. Roan just came in very sad and concerned and told me, "Mommy, when we go to heaven, I will miss the candy machine! Can we take it with us?" Dean said, "Roan, heaven will be even better!" Roan said sadly and quietly, "No it won't."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are those frog s doing?

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home