The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why Can't We All Just Get Along?

Why can't I help one kid with homework in peace without the other two yelling in the background? Why can't I leave two boys unsupervised for a few minutes without the house falling apart? Why does one throw a pencil at the other? Why is homework such a CHORE? For ME. Why can't I give a simple direction and expect it to be followed? Why must I ask them something 100 times before they even seem to hear me? Why must they argue with me? Why are they so loud? Why? I'm spent.

3 Comments:

Blogger scrapperjen said...

HUGS Angie - I think all of us moms can relate - I can!!!!!! Hope your day improves.

10:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am responding to your last several entries all in one - Congrats to Kai and Alyssa and Roan! I am so proud of all of them. They are doing so well. When you have days like this, Angie, just read back on your previous entries. It may help, and it can't possibly hurt! Love ya, Mom

10:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are these rhetorical questions?

- Dean

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home