The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Circle

Ok, I haven't done much of this, but I really must give a shout out about an author I've just discovered. His name is Ted Dekker. He is a christian author who writes with a bit of the flavor of Frank Perretti. They have even co-authored a book recently. I have been really enjoying his books and have breezed through most of them so far. My favorite is his 'Circle' Trilogy. The first one is called 'Black' followed by 'Red', then 'White'. I loved these books and I strongly recommend them. They are full of action, danger, romance, adventure, the supernatural, and the Love of God. Enjoy!

Roan Quote: On the subject of Roan's questions regarding marraige, he just asked our neighbor to marry him! He is four and she is nine. Already going for the older women!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home