The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Little of This and a Little of That

Last Friday night, our church’s kid’s ministry had a pool party. The fish, I mean kids, all had a great time. We had a cookout and just hung around and swam and had fun. I even got to hold a one week old baby! She was so tiny. I don’t think I’ve held a newborn since Roan was born. And no, we’re done, unless God has other plans of his own! But it was nice to hold a little baby again.Afterwards I went to see Transformers. It was a fun movie with incredible special effects. I mean, the robots were COOL! But the story was lacking and I flat out groaned and rolled my eyes whenever a robot was talking. However, the effects were so awesome, it was worth it.

After work Saturday, Dean showed up just as I was leaving and told me to follow him. He took me to The Close-Out Company and bought us a King Size Four Poster Plantation Bed! Woo-hoo! Thanks honey!

Tomorrow, the kids and I are going to Boone to visit Amy and family. We’re also going to go to Linville Caverns. I haven’t been since I was a kid, so it’s cool that I’m going back now with my own kids! See ya on the flip side!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Transformers: Robot dialogue was "Attack of the Clones" bad.

4:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!! Your NIECE!!!! A year younger than Roan?????
Amy

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

If you ever wanted to get me anything from that store for say a birthday, wedding, bar-mitzvah....that'd be fine by me!

5:55 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

oops, yes, I did hold my neice...

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home