The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

7 Weird Things

I found this on another blog and thought it was fun. The idea is for you (the reader) to post this about yourself on your own blog. Write 7 weird, interesting, or unusual things about yourself.

1.I once jumped off a 35 foot cliff for $20.
2.I carry floss with me everywhere because I can’t stand the feeling of something stuck between my teeth.
3.I once got in a car accident. At the hospital an x-ray discovered that I had a cracked skull. I was transferred to a different hospital two hours away that specialized in head injuries. During the two hour drive in the ambulance, I was put on the prayer chain at home. At the new hospital, a cat scan revealed that my skull was no longer cracked!
4.I’m claustrophobic in situations where I cannot extend my extremities to their farthest reach.
5.As a rule, I don’t use foul language, however one time in the middle of the night in my sleep, I sat up in bed and yelled a big bad one, than laid back down sound asleep.
6.I once helped paint the outside of a mansion in Scotland on scaffolding wearing a harness.
7.I slept in a tent using an outhouse for 2 ½ months

Happy blogging!

1 Comments:

Blogger D's Paper Studio said...

I'll see what I can do tomorrow, but in the mean time you have some explaining to do!!

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home