The smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen...

Monday, August 13, 2007

Drumroll, Please....

The curtains are closing on Jots & Tittles. I am starting a new blog called 'Much Ado About Nothing'. There are two reasons for this.
  1. Jots & Tittles was created over a year ago in the old 'Blogger' format. They have upgraded in ways that makes things much more user friendly. My other blogs are in this new format and I've been spoiled. I've put this off because switching means starting over, I cannot transfer my 'history of posts' to the new blog. But, it is time. Say la vie!
  2. I wanted to change the name. (Not that I couldn't have done this without switching, but it made sense to coincide) Why you ask? Primarily because my hubby can't get his mind out of the gutter! LOL. Just in case there are others with him, let me take a brief moment to explain why I chose it in the first place. 'Jots and Tittles' are terms found in the bible. In Hebrew they mean 'the smallest letter, the least stroke of a pen', which is in the small print under the title on my blog. I thought this was cool and a great title for a blog. I chose 'Much Ado About Nothing' as title for my new blog because it's one of my all time favorite movies (from the play by William Shakespeare), and I think it is also an appropriate name for a blog.

So hop on over to my new blog and bookmark it. I've already posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home